Licensed. Bonded. Insured
Veteran & Family Owned & Operated
Sin City Electrical LLC, opened in 2021, is a local veteran and family owned and operated business that offers exceptional service. The safety of our customers and their families and/or our customers business’s is our priority. We ensure that you are provided with accurate descriptions of the work that needs to be done so that you are informed every step of the way. We strive to provide safe and dependable solutions at reasonable rates. Our technicians earn an OSHA certification, which ensures they adhere to the strictest standards of safety while working on electrical systems in a residential and commercial environment.
The owner’s electrical career began in the US Navy in 2006, when he was accepted into the United States Military Apprenticeship Program (USMAPS). After being honorably discharged from the US Navy, he continued his training as an electrician in Texas, working on Residential and Commercial properties. After completing his training, he passed his Electrical Journeyman license in 2019 and moved to Las Vegas in 2020.
Today we utilize the focus and dedication he learned in the Military, and during continued years of training, to efficiently diagnose and offer solutions for all your electrical needs. We make sure to strive for excellence in the field and work with integrity to guarantee that the electrical work done is professional, timely, and cost efficient. As a veteran, the owner understands the importance of hard work, reliability, and most importantly accountability. This level of dedication is what we bring to every project we complete. The owner’s 15 years of experience and the integrity instilled in him as an 8-year Veteran allows our customers to have full faith and confidence that the options we suggest are the best most cost-effective solutions we can find.
Technical skills are perhaps the most important competencies employers look for in electricians, which is why it’s a good idea to broaden your technical skillset as widely as possible during your training and apprenticeships. Here are a few of the technical skills most commonly mentioned in job ads for electricians.
- Commercial Experience
- Construction Experience
- Conducting 3-Phase Motor Replacement
- Conduction System Tests
- Electrical Installations and Schematics
- Install and Maintain Electrical Equipment, Systems, and Devices
- Installing Fixtures and Electrical Components at Construction Sites
- Knowledge of State and Local Electrical Codes
- Laying Out and Installing Wiring Circuits
- License (Depending on Location)
- Maintaining and Installing Fire Alarm Systems
- Maintaining Tools and Equipment
- Measuring, Cutting, and Bending Conduit Using Hand and Hydraulic Benders
- National and Local Electrical Codes and Requirements
- National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Repair Electrical Systems
- Repair Wiring Systems, Electrical Conduit, and Related Equipment
- Repairing Single and Polyphase Wiring Systems
- Replacing Defective Wiring Systems
- Residential Experience
- Safety Procedures and Regulations
- Terminating and Setting Switchgear, Panels, and other Distribution Equipment
- Testing and Repair of Equipment
- Troubleshooting Motors
Need an Electrician in Henderson, Las Vegas or Boulder City, NV?
Contact us today, and one of our experts will get in touch and help you with all your Electrical related questions.